St. Anthony Grade School hosts a yearly Open House for prospective and incoming familes, along with anyone else who wants to experience what St. Anthony Grade School has to offer.
2017 Open House
Wednesday, Feb. 15th
Stop by any time between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
(No Reservation Necessary)
Open House highlights include
- Visit with Fr. Chris Brey & Principal Matt Sturgeon
- Take a tour of the school, guided by current students
- Meet our teachers and visit our classrooms
- Experience technology in our classrooms
- iPads in all classrooms (1:1 ratio for grades 4-8)
- Ask questions and pick up more information
- Learn about our Preschool program for 3 & 4 yr. olds
For more information contact
Principal, St. Anthony Grade School